How To Play Sedecordle: Rules, Tips And Gameplay Explained
The viral word-guessing game called Wordle is causing its spinoffs to be born more and more. For many people, Wordle is an interesting game, but that is not enough to satisfy their desire for challenge. Are you one of them and looking for a tougher game? Sedecordle is then suggested as an ideal alternative.
This is considered one of the most difficult Wordle variations that allow you to solve multiple Wordle puzzles at the same time. The challenge will no longer be a 5-letter word but 16 words. Are you curious about Sedecordle and want to conquer it?
As mentioned above, it is a word-guessing game developed from Wordle. While your task in the original game was to guess a 5-letter word through up to 6 attempts, Sedecordle challenges you to guess 16 five-letter words with up to 21 attempts.
The game will show you a large grid containing 16 small boards, each corresponding to a word to look up. After typing an answer and pressing Enter, you'll get hints based on the color of the tiles. The letters in the correct position will be green, the letters in the answer but in the wrong position will be shown in yellow, and the letters not in the answer will be gray. You must control all 16 boards at once because each answer you type will appear on all boards.
How to Play Sedecordle?
First, you will be offered two options: Daily Sedecordle and Free Sedecordle. If you are a newbie, you are advised to choose Free Sedecordle to be able to play it again and again and get used to the rules of the game. If you're familiar with the game, choose the Daily Sedecordle to challenge yourself with a new puzzle every day.
1. Type the 5-letter word you guessed and press Enter. The color of the cells will immediately change.
2. Use the color clues to make the next guess.
- A green tile represents the letter that is in the answer and in the correct position. You ought to keep the position of this letter on the next guess.
- A yellow tile represents the letter that is in the answer but in the wrong position. You ought to change the position of this letter on the next guess to find the correct one.
- A gray tile represents the letter that is not in the answer. You need to limit using it again in subsequent guesses.
3. Try to complete 16 words within 21 attempts.
4. Note that invalid words will be in red.
5. Repeat the above steps until you find all the answers.
Your Sedecordle game will end as soon as you use up all allowed attempts.
Notes and Tips for Sedecordle
- Sedecordle allows you to easily switch between tables by using the numbers at the top of the grid. For example, if you want to go to board number 5, click on number 5 located at the top of the grid.
- For each solved board, the digit corresponding to that board that is on the top of the grid will turn green immediately.
- It is better to start with words containing multiple vowels on the first guess because most English words have at least one vowel. Finding the vowel of the hidden word early makes it easier to find the other letters.
- After your first three attempts, you should go through all of the tables and see which one has the most green tiles. Solving the boards with the most green tiles first will give you an advantage.
This game is more challenging than others of its kind, but it gives every player the feeling of victory every time they play. If you enjoy Sedecordle, consider spreading the word about it.